17.11.16

Photos of Celebrities when They Were Younger

Over the weekend, I have been surfing the net and searching for stuffs that would somehow get myself out of boredom. Since I like watching Hollywood movies, I was thinking of watching photos of celebrities when they were kids and up to the present. As it turns out, I've found pictures of sexy celebrities being compared to how they look when they were younger. Here are some of the photos...

Angelina Jolie

Click Read More for more photos...
Megan Fox

Beyonce Knowles

Jennifer Lopez

Halle Berry

Adriana Lima

Jessica Biel

Jennifer Aniston

Rihanna

Gwen Stefani

Charlize Theron

Demi Moore

Katy Perry

Taylor Swift

Scarlett Johansson

Nicole Kidman

Katherine Zeta Jones

Hayden Panettiere

Keira Knightley

Natalie Portman

Bar Refaeli

Miranda Kerr

Alyssa Milano

Milla Jovovich