May 24, 2010

Newest Super Mario Game is "Absolutely Amazing"

When I opened a window in my computer, I immediately noticed on the screen a colorful display of Mario, a fictional character from the game Super Mario. It is displayed in the front page of http://www.yahoo.com/, and features its newest Super Mario game entitled "Super Mario Galaxy 2."
As Nintendo's mascot, Mario is one of the most famous characters in video game history, and his image has become synonymous with video games. Mario games, as a whole, have sold more than 285 million units, making the Mario series the best-selling video game series of all time.
It seems just like yesterday when I played the Super Mario as an arcade game. I was just about 6 years old when I first played it. Then I kept on playing it especially after my father bought a family computer. It's just an arcade game where all you see is a one-sided display of a little man that jumps and runs and accumulates coins. But now, as the technology becomes more advanced, so does the game which turns into 3D. Its latest game Super Mario Galaxy 2 is just "absolutely amazing." In fact, IGN reports that "this is the absolute pinnacle of Mario gameplay: everything that makes a Mario game so incredibly fun is represented here."
Here's a Nintendo Media Summit Trailer of the Super Mario Galaxy 2. It's the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, share your comments or reactions...